Go to footer

es working out and training as w

Тук можете да споделите своя личен опит в справянето с проблеми с Вашето индивидуално психично здраве, да получите и дадете подкрепа или съвет от други посетители на форума.

es working out and training as w

Мнениеот panxing18 » 09 Окт 2018, 04:39

Seattle fans don't need to worry about Russell Wilson.

The Seahawks quarterback didn't neglect his football duties during his week at spring training with the New York Yankees.

Wilson did his offseason gridiron drills each morning with his trainer before taking the baseball field.

"I'm definitely not sitting on the couch Womens Pavel Buchnevich Jersey ," Wilson said.

Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday are heavy days for Wilson, with Wednesday and Saturday light days and Sunday typically off.

Wilson Cody Whitehair Jersey , who took batting practice with Giancarlo Stanton and Aaron Judge during his final Yankees' workout Saturday, gave an autographed football to all of his teammates.

A former minor league infielder, the Yankees acquired him from Texas last month and wanted to observe his leadership skills. He wanted to soak up the attitude of a franchise with 27 World Series titles.

Wilson did get an unexpected at-bat in Friday's game against Atlanta, striking out on a 2-2 pitch from left-hander Max Fried.

The 29-year-old Wilson led the Seahawks to the Super Bowl title after the 2013 season.

NOTES: Luis Severino had a strong three-inning simulated game http://www.officialredwings.com/authentic-adidas-dylan-larkin-jersey , striking out seven and allowing two hits. Third in last season's AL Cy Young Award voting, the right-hander threw 37 of 47 pitches for strikes.

Severino said an opening day start would mean a lot.

"For now, I'm not thinking about that," Severino said. "Working on my pitches."

Severino could make his first spring training start Thursday against Philadelphia.

Le'Veon Bell hasn’t been doing any football work with the Steelers this offseason and it hasn’t been on his own individual workout schedule at this point.

Bell has been doing other training Frederik Andersen Jersey , including boxing, as he tries to do cardio and “stay off my joints in the offseason as much as possible.” Less stress on the joints is part of Bell’s approach to remain healthy enough to play football as long as possible, something that also extends to his approach to the field.

Bell notes that LeBron James has remained highly effective into his 30s and believes “your body won’t fail you” as long as you take the proper care of it. That includes working out and training as well as a mental approach to the game that leads Bell to avoiding the kinds of hits that wear down other running backs.

“I don’t really compare myself to a lot of other running backs — that’s no offense to any other running back, but just the fact that I can see and avoid hits Womens Will Butcher Jersey ,” Bell said, via Jeremy Fowler of ESPN.com. “It’s not like when I get the ball 30 times or 35 times and I’m really taking 30 car crashes. Either I’m delivering the blow or I’m getting to the ground. I’m sore after games, but it’s not like I’m aching. I don’t have to miss practices. I can go full speed and be good.”

Staying away from offseason work the last two years is another way to avoid stress on the joints and Bell has availed himself of it as the franchise tag game plays itself out in Pittsburgh. The absence didn’t stop Bell from turning in an effective season or do anything to lessen his confidence that he’ll keep producing at the same level for many years to come.
http://www.officialusafootballs.com/new-orleans-saints
panxing18

Назад към Начало форум

Назад към ЛИЧЕН ОПИТ