Go to footer

The Joys of Life, Play FIFA 18 with Your Best Friends

Правилата за приятно участие във форума.
Прочети преди да пишеш!

The Joys of Life, Play FIFA 18 with Your Best Friends

Мнениеот Rshop2018 » 11 Юни 2018, 10:23

The experts and the experts knew it and the Giallorossi fans hoped it with all their heart. So it had been magically in a day which brought the Capitoline staff to the fore from the very crucial club-level tournament in Europe.

The initial half after only five minutes Edin FIFA 19 Coins Dzeko ST 88 rolls only enough to launch a deep Cheap FIFA 19 Coins hole and the goalkeeper of Barcelona. It is 1 to 0 and there are 85 minutes to perform. Roma play with a tactically perfect match trying to prevent Barcelona from making its match, possession of advanced ball and poisonous passages to pit the opposing defense. At 55 minutes that the next goal is always by virtue of the Bosnian attacker.

In fact, the attacker of the Giallorossi team is landed at the region by Pique. Daniele De Rossi CDM 83 takes control of the punishment of their utmost punishment and realizes pulling powerful and angled to the left of the goalkeeper. 2 to 0. The Barcelona at this stage recognizes the eligibility could visit Rome that is only a goal from achieving that objective.

The Catalan team, however, is in the mercy of Rome who has put the match perfectly cannot do anything but continue and hope that the game ends. It's a goal! The joy explodes from the Giallorossi arena and even when the game isn't finished yet, Rome knows it has the qualification in its own pocket. Barcelona is certainly defeated and Roma deservedly improvements to the next stage.I found my striker

PAC: He is just one of those players with high acceleration and a decent sprint speed. I played a couple of games with him around the foundation and then hit on the hunter on him, which brought him into 98 acc and 88 sprint pace. Felt pretty fast after that. No complaints in any way.

SHO: I did not really expect him to score a lot, but he scored 6 goals in 10 Div 1 games. After using Hunter, you'll find that his end from the box is very clinical. Long strikes were decent as I found most of these either hit the rod or were rescued by Tier 1 goalkeepers.

PAS: Ridiculous. 98 Death is no exaggeration and is actually felt in the game. Cunning balls happen with such precision and class. He enables you to take your time with the game due to the type of player he is. Deadly on break, when thrown by way of a pass or pushed, I found my striker.

DRI: World course. First touch of a god. With this card you don't need to hurry. Constantly give him the ball and seem to create. He can pass by the best midfielders with a few ball rolls or merely a twist twist. His base dribbling stat is 91, but combine that with 98 agility and balance and he's pretty much the demigod.

DEF: He's intercepted so much that you are Buy FIFA 19 Coins able to see that your opponent has Buy FIFA 19 Coins a nervous breakdown through the game. Such a good positioning is all the time and his capacity to trace is phenomenal. He is 5'9, so it's a bit too much to ask him to win headers, but he will let you manage to control the midfield.

PHY: 90 physically. Strength is literally the only real con with this map. He is occasionally bullied when a participant like Prime Viera is in your ass. The defenders were usually not even able to stay up with himto direct a physical fight. 99 stamina and 91 aggression is just a blessing. Can turn off strikes like a beast.
Rshop2018

Назад към Начало форум

Назад към ПРАВИЛА!